Sunday, December 14, 2014

Dark Challenge " Gypsy Soul "

I have had the pleasure of meeting some gypsy's where we are in Rodeo, NM  at a campground where we have been staying. They and the Caravan have stopped to rest a few days. Their horses are beautiful as are the people.

Anyway hence the challenge title 
 " Gypsy Soul"

I know the gypsy life as been a constant interest to me so please let your imaginations go, let your muse flow
It doesn't have to be a dark piece, Remember its what you feel and think about when you see the challenge.

This will be my last challenge till the beginning of the year
So I wish everyone a Wonderful Holiday
filled with Blessings

Remember you can enter a piece as often as you like
you are not limited in any of the challenges.
Here is one of my pieces I did a year or so ago and it seems fitting .I will work on one while on the road tomorrow, headed for Sierra Vista,AZ

Please use the upload link below and let me see some wonderful works of Art 

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  5. I love the shades of purple! Gypsy royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work! I love the colors in this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you all are so awesome..these are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  8. tooo late again: http://dwhisp.blogspot.de/2015/06/gypsy-soul.html

    greetings from Pippa

    ReplyDelete