Sunday, August 16, 2015

DREAMERS CHALLENGE AUGUST 16TH "SURREAL"

This Weeks Challenge is
"Surreal"

Surreal art has always amazed me and although I am not too good at it, I love to dable in things that just don't go together. One can end up with some really odd and unusual creations.
Have fun with this one and 
Happy Creating!

Visit my blog HERE
for more information on this piece
 SNEAK PEEK FOR NEXT DREAMERS  CHALLENGE ON AUGUST 23RD WILL BE
 "RAILROAD TRACKS


Check out the new FREE STUFF tab at the top of the page

New WordArt recently added.  Feel free to take them and use them as  you wish.
I will change these Freebies often   



 Please post your artwork by using the Link below,  and don't forget, you  must click on the thumbnail to view the full image.  The thumbnail is merely the link to forward you to the full image where you can read about the artwork and leave comments. Feel free to leave comments here on the blog also.

4 comments:

  1. hallo Patty,
    this looks like a story for children.
    I hear: "once upon a time".... "he would only get back human face, if he........"
    GREAT!
    Herzlich Pippa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cat-girl is so loveable, wonderful collage!
    Such a great theme this week!
    Grüße von Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patti! I really love what you've created, adorable! This looks like a fun challenge, I hope you don't mind me participating!

    ReplyDelete