Sunday, November 19, 2017

DREAMERS CHALLENGE NOV 19TH, CLEOPATRA

This weeks theme is
"Cleopatra"
 
I think this is my favorite era. I have always been mesmerized by the lifestyle, fashion of the gorgeous women and the living quarters. It is amazing how they lived.
A hard life I am sure but so interesting to me.
 
To see more information on this piece  Visit my blog Here

Sneak Peek for the next Dreamers Challenge Nov 26th is

"1920's"

Check out the FREE STUFF
Under the Free stuff Tab at the top of the page

Please post your artwork by using the link below
and don't forget, you must lick on the thumbnail to view the full image.

 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I love your Cleopatra. She looks just as the fantasy around her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like you post good blog,Thanks for your sharing.

    ทางบ้าน

    ReplyDelete